Working together for the future

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Science in Action!

Today we had two students from Elphinstone Secondary School come and visit our grade ones about their upcoming science fair.

The intent of today's visit was to gather further information for their science fair project. The students are investigating whether the colour of the pudding has an impact on whether or not students select it as the  "I like best" pudding.

The Science Fair for the Elphinstone students is February 16th at the high school.

It will be very interesting to see which colour was selected as "I like it best"!

1 comment:

  1. That is interesting... I assume the smell and the taste and recipe for the puddings was the same with only a colour change. I wonder, too, if the students made a connection to a chocolate pudding from a brown colour or butterscotch from a caramel colour. Thanks for the pointer to the date of the Science Fair. I'll have to put that in my calendar and hope there is a public display.

    ReplyDelete